ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING FUN & EDUCATIONAL FOR YOUR KID TO DO DURING SUMMER BREAK 2017?
Where do you see your children spending their hot South Florida SUMMER BREAK this year? Are you looking for a fun, yet educational, SUMMER CAMP?
If you envision your child having loads of fun, as well as a great educational experience in art, music, and dance while learning a skill or two, then you should join:
Miami Fine Arts Academy
FINE ARTS CAMP
(FOR Ages 5-12 YEARS OLD)
8:45 AM - 3:00 PM
See for yourself what your child can do with us during the summer:
WHY CHOOSE OUR CAMP:
- We have one the most qualified and caring art, music, and dance faculty in the area with advanced college degrees.
- We have a modern, clean State-of-the-Art facility equipped with acoustical instruments, sound insulated music rooms, fully equipped Art Studio, and cushioned dance floors designed to prevent injuries.
- This camp is not just fun time! We teach skills. Your child will learn to play a musical instrument, sing, dance, and draw/paint.
- We are conveniently located at 3191 Coral Way, Miami, FL 33135 at the cross roads between Brickell, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, and other areas.
- Our building has a great courtyard and a cafeteria where kids will take a break, relax, and enjoy their snack and lunch.
- We have secure access into our facility with a protected punch in code. Only our faculty, staff, students and their parents are allowed in the premises.
- Learning skills, such as playing a musical instrument/singing, drawing/painting, and dancing make your child more self-confident. It also opens doors to other careers, including entertainment. Involved and stimulated children are happier, more emotionally balanced and confident!
- Moreover: if your children have never experienced music, art, or dance instruction, this would be a great opportunity for you to introduce your them to something new and exciting! You may potentially plant a seed toward something greater in your daughter's/your son's life!
- Last but not least: we will present parents with a show at the end of each two-week Camp Session.
- Group I: 5 years old
- Group II: 6-7 years old
- Group III: 8-10 years old
- Group IV: 11-12 years old
2017 CAMP SCHEDULE:
- Session I: June 12-23
- Session II: June 26-30 (one week only)
- Summer Break: July 3-7 (Academy is Closed)
- Session III: July 10-21
- Session IV: July 24-August 4
- Session V: August 7-18
- Full Day Camp: Weekly $260
- Current Student of MFAA: Weekly $235
- Early Bird Discount: Save $25 when Registering in April - Weekly $235 ($210 MFAA Students)
- Daily Option (Drop-ins): $55
- Deposit: $50 non-refundable
- Early drop off at 8:30am instead of 8:45am: $5/day - use as needed
Advance Reservations are Encouraged. Space is limited and slots fill up Fast!
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN CAMP:
- Music supplies are included, instruments provided at the Academy.
- Art supplies are included.
- You provide: comfortable clothing with dance sneakers that you can purchase at the Academy or bring your own new or clean pair; no street shoes will be allowed on the dance floor.
- For only $10 per day, get a home cooked meal by the Cafe in our building with a drink of your choice (special meal requirements are accepted). Cash or checks only made out to Madison Cafe (for one-week $50 or two-weeks $100 lunch packages).
- If you prefer to bring your own, pack a lunch bag.
What we need to know: Health information (allergies, dietary preferences, etc.), and other important details you choose to share. You will be asked to fill out a form with emergency contact info and other details.
We ask parents to please pick up your children on time. We kindly ask you not to ask your children to walk by themselves to the car; the children have to be picked up at the Academy (with no exception). The safety of your children is our outmost concern. Please list any caretakers who will be picking up your children in your stead in your enrollment form.
If You ARE InterestED in OUR Fine Arts Camp:
Step I: Call 786.464.0566 or e-mail us at email@example.com or fill out the form below, and reserve your slot with $50 (non-refundable deposit). Remaining balance is due 2 weeks before each session starts to confirm your attendance. Deposit will be refunded if the camp session is not launched; (5 students minimum is required to launch each session). Registration is currently open.
Step II: Fill out the Fine Arts Summer Camp Form with detailed info on which sessions you are interested in enrolling. There is a limited number of students per session. Do not delay to reserve your slot, as we anticipate a busy summer this year.
Step III: Let the fun begin!
For more information on our Fine Arts Camp Summer Camp or to learn about our great music, dance and art programs:
Our friendly and highly trained arts consultants will assist you with any questions you may have.